Hearing Aid Battery Maintenance GuideWritten by Audio Help Hearing Centers
My hearing aid uses size _____________ battery
- Your battery should be changed every 1-2 weeks
- If your hearing aid sounds strange or is not working, try changing the battery/batteries
- Remove the sticker tab before placing the battery into your hearing aid(s)
- If you are having difficulty placing battery into hearing aid, make sure that the plus (+) side is facing the right direction
- Always carry extra batteries
Where to store your batteries...
- Store batteries at room temperature
- Keep batteries away from children, warm, wet places and metal objects
- Before you go to bed, open the battery door - This will help make your battery last longer!
Follow up with your Audiologist
- Don't forget, your audiologist and his/her team are here to help you!
- If you forget how to change the battery or have any other concerns about your hearing aids, feel free to contact your audiologist and ask.
How to use this calendar...
- When you remove the sticker tab from the battery place it on the date that you put in the new battery - This will help you remember when to change the battery next!