Dr. Ed Bravo said, “We will go out of our way to ensure our patients have as much information as possible to enable them to participate in the decision as to which hearing aid or hearing aid accessory will be best for them.”
Check Out Our Facebook Live Events
We love connecting with our current and prospective patients on social media. Dr. Jessica Woodson has used Facebook Live events to host special programs and educational presentations each month covering important topics for seniors with hearing loss.
Almost 50% of adults 75 and older have significant hearing loss, and we hope to reach those people with information that will help them. Each month Dr. Woodson selects a different topic that concerns the senior population in the New York metropolitan area.
Here are some of our upcoming Facebook events:
- June 30, 2021: Understanding Your Hearing Test Results, 11 a.m.
- July 21, 2021: Getting Used to Your New Hearing Aids, 11 a.m.
Don’t forget to check out our previous Facebook Live events:
- May 2021: How the Pandemic has Affected Communication, Speech and Hearing
- April 2021: Common Hearing Issues and Solutions
- March 2021: Hearing Aid Styles
- February 2021: Smartphone Apps
AudioHelp Hearing Centers has three offices in New York City and Scarsdale, New York and Stamford, Connecticut. Contact us online or call 888-832-9966 to learn about our complimentary hearing screening.